100% FREE Internet-WiFi Access
Special Offers for our customers with our partner Hotel Le Club Med La PLantation d'Albion *****
From -20% to -75% off confirmed on several services and attractive activities offered by our five-stars hotel partner Hotel Le Club Med La Plantation d'Albion *****, such as restaurants/bars all inclusive, water sports, swimming pool, spa, mini golf, tennis, archery, fitness, scuba diving etc.. in a package for the day, lunch & afternoon, dinner & evening, shows.
The 2018 effective rate includes: Accomodation + Lunch or Dinner (Lunch from 10H00 to 17H00 with access to the swimming pool at Hotel partner, sports drinks and snack facilities - or according to your choice - from 19H00 to 01H00 Diner at Hotel partner's Restaurant with aperitif music show in the evening snacking disco and drinks)
Albatros Residence, situated at “Albion plage” in Mauritius proposes a wide range of services with the rental rates of its apartments.
SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT
- Front desk open and staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week for “All-Inclusive” packages at partner Hotel
- Staff assigned and available at the Residence: intendant and driver 7/7 days - housekeeping maid - gardener for the outdoor areas
- Check-in as from 14H00 without designated end time
- Daily housekeeping included in room rate on request
- Private bathroom with shower for each unit
- Stays may be of 3 days or more
- Welcome basket (for stays of more than two weeks)
- Telephone support 7 / 7 days
- Complementary Towels retal (welcome kits provided)
- Complementary Bed linen and blankets rental (welcome kits provided)
- Pillows provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Electric cooking plate
- Fridge freezer
- Coffee maker - Toaster - Kettle
- Dryer area with washing machine
- Iron and ironing board on demand
- Flat screen TV with a wide choice of channels
- Internet access
- Baby cradle
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor barbecue charcoal (for ground floor apartments)
- Airport transfers
- Car service for trips and excursions
A LA CARTE SERVICES - (The cost of these benefits is not included in our rates)
La Résidence Albatros vous offre la possibilité de réserver le linge pour votre séjour.
LOCATION de LINGE PAR SEMAINE
Nous rappelons à notre clientèle que la literie est sur mesure en raison des dimensions spécifiques de nos matelas orthopédiques - Chaque logement est composé de 2 chambres dont 1 lit double et 2 lits simples -
Nos prix pour la location du linge comprennent la location et le lavage.
Pour la location du linge:
- Le linge est à réserver au moment de la réservation de votre séjour.
- Le paiement est à effectuer lors de votre réservation.
- Le linge est changé chaque semaine le lundi s'il est loué pour plusieurs semaines.
- Le linge doit être rendu le matin de votre départ lors de l'état des lieux de sortie.
- Tout linge détérioré ou perdu sera facturé au prix du neuf.
- Toute réservation qui ne sera pas résiliée au moins une semaine avant la date d'arrivée sera facturée.
Pour les locations de lit bébé ou chaise haute, merci de nous contacter, nous vous renseignerons sur les disponibilités et tarifs.
To better prepare your stay at Albatros Residence we firmly suggest that you pre-order and pay all the services you need directly on our secure web site, when booking your reservation :
- Shuttle transfer service airport-Residence-airport (arrival & departure)
- Day & half-day car+chauffeur service (according to the visits of your choice - you will just need to adjust your planning with the help of our chauffeur)
- Grocery delivery service (available before your arrival and during your stay)
- Rental of bedding sheets - fleece blankets - towels (for 1 double bed & 2 single beds : 4 pers. max)
- Daily or "à la carte" house cleaning package (1 clean-up intervention is compulsory on departure)
- Baby craddle
- Household assistance for barbecue & service
Note: prices of entrance tickets and excursions are not included in our rates
Payment of those extras in Mauritius cannot be made with personal foreign cheques because of too many banking rejects and fees due to bounced cheques.
- Supermarket 300 m, "New Albion Store", "Bounty Store" supermarket and "The Dodo".
- To do your shopping on arrival, we recommend the supermarket "Winners" in Roches-Brunes (about 4 km of Albion towards Beau Bassin), cheap and offers a wide assortment.
- Pharmacy and Medical Office 500 m.
- A great fish "Noulamer" open only in the afternoon and selling fish of the day (cleaned) and lobsters.
- Near the public beach (300 m from the Residence Albatros): a caterer, a hairdresser, two "take-away", a greengrocer, a merchant of "Chinese balls" (blocked fish or meat served in a broth) permanently installed in front of the supermarket.
- The Residence Albatros does not restore, but there are a few restaurants including a very nice little restaurant "The Case Straw", a snack bar and a pizzeria at 300 m. The restaurant Méditéranée Club Hotel is located 500 m.
- From Port-Louis, you will also find a supermarket in Pointe-aux-Sables, "London Spar."
- A Beau Bassin, Rose Hill, or Bamboo: supermarkets, banks, pharmacies ...
- A Creole Camp, located 1 km from the residence, several small shops where you can buy: fresh chicken, vegetables, fruit, bread, and various commodities. There is also a small Chinese restaurant very decent and cheap, "Oh Tayeet".
- The fish can be bought on the beach to the return of fishermen to 11:00 (variable depending on the tide), near the public beach. You do not buy directly from fishermen, but the "banyan tree" kind of officer that fishermen must submit their catch.
- If we missed the return of the fishermen, or if you are not thrilled with the idea of gutting and scaling fish, we will provide at "Noulamer" (see above).
- Beach Club Hotel mediterranean (left entering in Albion) is open to the public.
- Sunday Mass is at 8:00 in the morning, which seems early for a European, as the Mauritian morning. Remember that night falls shortly after 6:00 p.m.! Mass, even if you are not familiar with this kind of celebration can be a way to meet the Creoles in an essential dimension of their lives. Enjoy the ambience, the beauty of the children in their Sunday best and singing in the choir of Albion, famous.
- At the edge of Méditéranée Club Hotel, you will see a small Hindu temple (kalimaye) dating back fifty years, which was closed during the construction of the hotel. This is the goddess Kali is worshiped in the place chosen for its proximity to the Belle River Water. Rituals are still celebrated on the beach. It is customary not to touch the pottery and offerings left behind.
- Viewpoint: a path along the cliff to the lighthouse Belle Vue (500 m north of the residence). The site is picturesque, with the air of Pointe du Raz tropical. The tour of the lighthouse is not free, nor organized. Slide 100 rupees to the keeper, he will not refuse to let you ride. From 5:00 p.m. to you as a bonus the sunset. Warning: no swimming in there, really dangerous. You can also access the lighthouse by car.
- More Sports: The Kart-Leisure Petite Riviere offers a ride to the lighthouse in the quad.
- Archaeology: Entering Albion, you'll see a nice English red brick chimney, the remains of an old sugar factory, like the stone building next door. A rehabilitation and development is underway.
- The Club Méditéranée, was built on the site of an old property, "Camp Lagane" which he kept up the old trees, banyans, darlings ... There are great devices to cut stones. These are the remains of the Battery Argenson, a fortress built to defend the Bay Albion against hackers. It is named after the Marquis d'Argenson, a friend of Mahé de Labourdonnais, man you always hear about visiting the island since it was the first governor.
- Aquatic life: home to the Albion Research Centre for Fisheries (Fisheries Research). You pass the entrance way to the public beach. Is not open to the public, but you can ask to visit. We see in an aquarium species in the region.
- Neighborhood: you are in a residential subdivision populated by Mauritian social good. They are sociable people who are always happy to do a chat with you and answer your questions. Of course, you will respect the tranquility of the place, and you will participate in efforts to keep it clean.